,

Review: Epsa False Eyelashes #218 10 Pairs/Box

8:20 PM

If you have read my blog long ago, I have spent Php 2,750 on a stupid eyelash serum that I thought would work because it is what Kim Kardashian used. Well it didn't. It's Beauty Society Enormous Lash. So since then, the only eyelash moisturizers I use are my trusty oils like Virgin coconut oil, emu oil and rosehip oils. I just depend on mascara and eyelash curlers to make my lashes long. I have quit on the idea of naturally long lashes so I went for falsies.






What: Box of 10 Pair of Handmade Eyelashes (not real human hair.)
Where: Spotted at Taytay, Rizal
Price: Php 200


Packaging

Well there's nothing special with the packaging, just a simple cardboard box with a transparent plastic so you can see the eyelashes inside. The lengths are available from #216 to #219. Each eyelash is secured by a small gold sticker. 









These are the lashes taken with flash:




Performance


You have to trim the eyelashes for it to look natural. You also have to snip off some of the band's length because it's too long. I chose #218 because that means I can trim any pair to my desired length while still having long pairs. The band is soft, almost like a thick thread. It does not feel heavy on the lids. Since the bands are black, I either have to wear a liquid eyeliner to hide it or smudge a dark brown eye shadow to lessen the band's appearance. I have no problem with black eyelash bands because I always wear liquid eyeliner.




There's no glue included so you have to buy your own. For starters, I chose Nichido's eyelash glue (Php 60) but this glue's glass packaging sucks so bad. The adhesive power is great, but not the packaging. 

It also looks brown under natural lighting, making it look like real hair.



Here is how it looks like on my eyes:

Untrimmed =>





Trimmed:


Oops! Faulty end!

Verdict

Pros
Soft and natural looking
Soft bands
Super affordable

Cons
No transparent bands
Lashes must be trimmed in an irregular zigzag manner to look really natural
No glue included

I like Epsa False Eyelashes :) The false lashes are so soft and thin. I even wear it to school sometimes! For the price, it costs Php20 a pair! I don't see this at Watson's or in department stores though. TIP: If you don't know how to apply false lashes, there are tons of tutorials on Youtube. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter