Review: Dr. Fresh Dazzling White Instant Whitening Pen

10:18 PM

♥ MY FACEBOOK: HANDSTONES ♥ 
♥ MY FACEBOOK: HANDSTONES ♥ 

I bought this out of curiosity. After trying out 2 50ml tubes of Colgate Optic White, it doesn't seem to whiten my teeth anymore. It's just a toothpaste, I know! So I'm off to try this pen because it's affordable.

 What: Whitening pen with 2 grams of gel.

Where I bought it: American Dollar Store atSta. Lucia East Mall
Price: Php 99




The packaging looks decent. The cap of the pen, however is quite loose so bringing this pen in your purse isn't ideal. Twist the bottom part until the gel comes out of the brush. It took a lot of twists that I initially thought it was broken. I applied it on my teeth except on my molars. The gel would begin to slightly fizz instantly on your teeth. I kept a grinning smile for 10 minutes!

I don't really believe it can lighten my teeth up to 4 shades within a week considering the price.  

This is my teeth on the 1st day of application:


Let's see if it'd be lightened after a week! Will update this blog.

♥ MY FACEBOOK: HANDSTONES ♥ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter