,

Review: Collection 2000 Ultimate Wear Concealer #1 Fair

10:31 PM

Without an online review from Ms. Donnarence, I would have ignored this concealer. It's a stereotype that stick concealers offer the best coverage, but what's "best" if it isn't long-lasting?


What: Non-drip liquid concealer #1 Fair (other shade is #2 Medium)
Where I bought it: Robinson's Metroeast
Price: Php 299

Before I discovered this I was planning to buy Revlon Photoready Concealer (Php 400+ online, Php 900 in department stores) or Bodyshop Tea Tree Concealer (Php 500+) but then Collection Cosmetics came.





It comes with a doe foot applicator and the formulation doesn't drip. 2-4 dots under each eye would do. It has no overpowering scent or glitters. Those with dark skin may opt for Medium and those with medium to fair skin may opt for Fair. Those are the only two shades available.



I applied this at around 1 PM and checked my face at around 6 PM. It still covered my dark undereye circles and that's with moderate sweating because I commuted my way back home and walked from the village gate to my house, however it was cloudy outside.

Before

After

What do you think? Honestly, I think this is probably the best performing concealer for its price! After application it dries quickly and doesn't feel oily. It just stays on your eye circles. Of course too much will make it look cakey. My skin isn't acidic and sensitive.

Pros: 
Affordable at Php 299
Long-lasting. (Though I haven't tried wearing it for 16 hours)
Pigmented.
No glitters. Unscented.

Cons:
Can be quite unhygienic. Use this only on your clean face. I don't retouch this.
Ingredients not listed.

Don't forget to check their website for more products and updates! http://www.collectioncosmetics.com.ph/


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter