, ,

Review: Snoe Glam Jam Blush in Pink

5:39 PM


It's been a while since my last Snoe review because their branch in Robinson's Metroeast was gone and it was just a few days ago that I discovered that Cinderella in Sta. Lucia East Mall (along Marcos Highway) sells Snoe products.


What: Bubblegum-scented gel lip and cheek stain in a clear plastic jar.

Amount: 6 grams

Price: Php119 

Where I bought it: In Snoe kiosks in Cinderella (1st floor beside Sbarro) Sta. Lucia East Mall.


Sadly, the ingredients aren't listed! I think it's every customer's right to know what's inside a product, especially a cosmetic one! Even though it says Vitamin-enriched lip and cheek stain, Snoe should've printed the ingredients. Booo.

I bought this because when I swatched it the payoff was good enoguh, the pink didn't look comical and fuscia and it lasted throughout my Christmas shopping. I think Php120 for 6 grams is okay since I think I won't be applying this too often. I have other lip tints anyway so this pink gel would be suitable for the cheeks. Most lipsticks are just around 4 grams. I think this is, however, workable only on light to medium skin tones. The other variants are brown and orange.



This isn't hygienic though because obviously you have to dip your finger/s. I only do so after I've washed my hands. I don't want this to be a cute jar of bacteria in a pink gel matrix, now do I?

Here is a swatch on the back of my hand (2 applications):


Here is it on my cheek after 2 applications:





It's more suitable as a blush because it starts as transparent pink and is very blendable (it's like applying lotion minus the grease). Unfortunately, I can't tell its staying power in a hot and humid environment because it's a cold December right now. As usual, it gave me very pink finger tips so I apply this using a plastic spatula.

Pros:
- Affordable. Php119 for 6 grams
- Long lasting
- Pink payoff is okay and doesn't look comical
- Bubblegum scent is okay. Good thing it doesn't taste like one.

Cons:
- Ingredients not listed!
- Unhygienic packaging.
- Lid is tight but quite hard to open.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter