,

Daiso Finds! Eyelash Tweezer

12:42 PM







I know it may be shallow to rant about this one but I'm glad I stumbled upon this eyelash tweezer for only Php88! And no it's not meant to pluck eyelashes! The difference between a regular tweezer? It has a rounded and curved tip, suitable for applying strip or cluster false lashes. Speaking of, there are also strip false lashes in Daiso, with black and clear bands. They're pretty natural looking because some aren't too long and the hairs are thin. I prefer cluster false lashes though because I have more control on application.





I've been using my fingers to apply false lashes because I might poke my eyes with regular tweezers. As a result, my falsies appears so messy and lopsided, which I just conceal with liquid eyeliner.

This tweezer didn't create a crease or fold on my false lashes, even when I clamped it hard.



The instruction is in Japanese and for those of you who speak Japanese, www.motto100yen.com is the site printed on the carton. Honestly, I still fear buying Japanese products because of the tsunami and Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster (duh it takes at least 30 years for the nuclear radiation to fade away) but of course not all of Japan is affected and hopefully, this isn't. I'm a health freak and the fallout makes me worried ever since.




Philippines! :(




Photo Source

Anyway! I like Japan and  here are some pictures with my 8mm false lashes applied using this tweezer. I only used 5 false lash clusters so that filled in just 2/3rds of my upper lid.
Just false lashes. No makeup.

With a little bit of smudged eyeliner.

Cluster falsies with no mascara.

Cluster falsies with 1 coat of  mascara.

Oops! Clumps!

I think I should have spaced the cluster falsies nearer and used more. Anyway, I was able to successfully apply them without fearing of poking my eyes. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter