,

Fashion 21 Eyeshadow Trio #3

2:59 PM

♥ MY FACEBOOK: HANDSTONES ♥ 


This is a quick review of Fashion 21 Eyeshadow Trio in set #3. I've used and I liked Fashion 21 Trios because they're affordable, handy and pigmented and lasting enough. It's not chalky and not too glittery either. Just right for me.


What: Eyeshadow Trio; with light shimmers
Amount: 5 grams
Price: Php150
Availability: Watson's and Department stores.
Ingredients:



I guess we've all seen its packaging. No mirror or applicator included:


One gentle swipe of an eyeshadow brush picks up a lot of product. 


For swatches, I tried it at the back of my hand. The bottom row has primer on. 



Here is the finish of the eyeshadow. As you can see, it's not glittery or matte None of the colors are matte. Personally, I would like it if the peach on is matte instead of shimmery.


Here is a quick application using this trio:


Contrary to what's stated in their website, this palette isn't waterproof. I sprayed water on my swatches, rubbed it and of course, it went off. For Php150, despite being non-waterproof, this is a good buy.

**********
Shameless Plug-in! :)
Check out my other blog handstones.blogspot.com where I show & sell my own beautifully handmade jewelries made from real crystals, because jewelry should be something special and fashionable. I also feature DIY and bead buying tips from time to time.

♥ MY FACEBOOK: HANDSTONES ♥ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter