,

Cala Eyelash Clumps

3:29 PM

I bought this out of a whim in Landmark Makati when I saw its cheap price. Normally sets of eyelash clumps never cost below Php200.


What: 56 handmade false eyelash clumps
Price: Php150!
Where I bought it: Landmark Makati





They're about 1cm long and for me that's just nothing I would wear daily. As you can see in the picture, they're not so curled. I had to curl each lash clump. Also, I cut them to my preference because 1cm is just to long for an everyday look, I think. I'm a false eyelash AMATEUR so I still need tons of practice.


I applied 7 false lash clumps on this picture. Some are still awkwardly angled. I am currently using lash clumps because I want to have more control applying them. I also want to see my mistakes and avoid repeating them next time. I find applying false lashes as difficult as mastering the art of liquid eyeliner lol. False lash clumps take a LOT OF TIME, or maybe because I'm just an amateur.


Here you can see awkwardly angled lash clumps:


Oh well, to sum it up:
- Not an everyday-look lashes unless you cut them to your own liking
- Not curled enough but you can always curl them using an eyelash curler. Don't press to hard to avoid creating sharp angles on the lashes. They're made of plastic, not real hair.
-I need to practice more!

Their website: www.calaproducts.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter