Ever Bilena Mascara with Fibers

10:03 PM


I wanted to experiment with local, affordable mascaras. I was a little intrigued with fibers, although I know it's not new. Anyway, here's what I think about the mascara.

What: Black Mascara, not waterproof
Net Weight: 15 ml
Price: Php130

I'd say that this is an average mascara, not surprising with the price. What I like about this is that it doesn't clump and give you spider lashes.



The wand is really big, which makes it hard for me to coat small lashes. As you can see, those are the fibers. They're quite short and many. The mascara doesn't have a strong scent. I don't wear contact lenses.



This is how it looks like after the 1st coat.It's hard to reach my upper, inner lashes. It dries pretty fast. I curl my lash again once it dries.


After about 3 coats. It doesn't volumize at all. My lashes are really short!

Tips:
> Curl lashes before and after. Remember to curl your lashes in 3 sections.
> Layer a lot!
> It's not that long-lasting so bring it with you for retouch.

Overall: 3/5

My likes:
Cheap (Php 130)
Dries fast
Holds a curl
Decent scent
Gives you a really natural look
Not waterproof (easier to remove)

Dislikes:
Doesn't give volume
Big, fat wand so it's hard to reach small lashes.
At the end of the day, my lashes look as if I had no mascara on.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter