Belo Whitening Deodarant and Anti-Perspirant

5:34 PM

♥ MY FACEBOOK: HANDSTONES ♥ 


Who wants dark underarms? Nobody. There are many clinical processes dedicated to whiten underarms but sadly, not everyone could afford them (I heard Anne Curtis-Smith spends Php75,000 a month for her underarms). I know a deodorant isn't enough to work magic but I'll just share my experience with Belo Whitening Deodarant and Anti-Perspirant.

Packaging: Plastic
Expiration date printed at the bottom
Price: Php90 at Watson's
Scent: Mild floral
Contents: 40ml transparent fluid



I don't have sensitive skin so I can't attest to it being hypoallergenic. So far I have tried Glutamax Anti-perspirant deodorant, Nivea whitening deodorants (pearl powder and licorice), Gluta whitening deodorant (the one with red packaging) to no avail of their whitening properties. However with Belo whitening deodarant and anti-perspirant, I have noticed that my underarms became fairer. The chicken skin is still there though but I'm happy with the whitening. It's not dramatic though. To speed up the whitening, I use Maxipeel Toner #3 on my underarms 3x a week. I used to use it everyday but my underarms peeled a lot, reddened and then darkened more! So don't overdo the Maxipeel toner. I apply Glutamax Whitening Face cream to moisturize them. Applying Glutamax face cream alone on my underarms did nothing. I just want to finish the product. I swear by Sensa Underarm Whitening Cream but I couldn't find it anywhere anymore! Please message me if you've seen it for sale lol. It lightened my underarms due to overusing Maxipeel toner. Sensa Underarm Cream is the only cream that gave me a "Wow!" reaction.


My camera had a hard time capturing the ingredients list. It's a lot but here are some of it: Arbutin, Kojic Acid, Algae, Acetyl Tyrosine, Glutathione, Chamomile extract and other 12 plant extracts. No parabens!

So to conclude:

Pros:
1. Dries quickly
2. Whitens underarms
3. Cheap
4. I don't perspire through it.
5. Doesn't sting even when I apply it right after shaving.

Cons:
1. Would've been better if the bottle was transparent or translucent so we can have an idea when to buy a new deodorant.

********
Shameless Plug-in! :)
Check out my other blog handstones.blogspot.com where I show & sell my own beautifully handmade jewelries made from real crystals, because jewelry should be something special and fashionable. I also feature DIY and bead buying tips from time to time.

♥ MY FACEBOOK: HANDSTONES ♥ 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter