Natasha Beauty Perfect Cover Concealer Stick

10:59 PM


I was browsing through the Natasha brochure and they have a cosmetic section. Perfect timing because already ran out of concealer. Here's what I think about Natasha Beauty Perfect Cover Concealer Stick.

What: stick concealer, not waterproof
Shade: Beige
Price: Php199
Net Weight: 4.2 g (Like an ordinary lipstick bullet)
Packaging: Black plastic with flower, swirl and butterfly prints.
Available in Natasha outlets or you can order it from a direct seller, like that of Avon.


The product is quite soft and blendable. It melts easily on the skin so I didn't have to do a lot of tugging and harsh blending. I just have to dab it on. It's a mess inside though.


This offers a light to medium coverage. I need concealers because of my super dark under eye circles. In high school, my classmates would tease me: goth, "Hey, do you take drugs?" because of my eye circles. Anyway.

Ingredients:


Here's a swatch on my wrist:

 then blended:

I wanted to show how much of my veins the concealer was able to cover. Here's a test on my under eye circles. It's just one layer of concealer.


See! It doesn't conceal that much. I need a powerful eye cream.

Tips:
> Blend well.
> If you want to skip the foundation, you can use this concealer alone. It's super blendable.
> Lightly dust your face powder on the area with concealer. This isn't long-lasting so bring it with you.

My likes:
> Affordable
> Soft, blendable
> Tight cap, nice packaging
> Fragrance free.
>Can double as a foundation.

My dislikes:
> Not long-lasting and waterproof!
> Doesn't conceal well.
> Settles into fine lines

**********
Shameless Plug-in! :)
Check out my other blog handstones.blogspot.com where I show & sell my own beautifully handmade jewelries made from real crystals, because jewelry should be something special and fashionable. I also feature DIY and bead buying tips from time to time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter