, ,

Fashion21 Liquid Lip and Cheek Tint

8:22 PM

♥ MY FACEBOOK: HANDSTONES ♥ 

Fashion21 Liquid Lip and Cheek Tint

Hi guys! There are millions of lip and cheek tints out there but I decided to try this out because it's so cheap and convenient. It comes in 3 shades: pink, red and purple. The purple one looks like a fresh purple bruise when applied! Weird color. The most pigmented tint is the pink one and if you don't blend it well, you would look clownish.









Number 2: Pink



Content: 7ml
Ingredients: Alcohol, Isostearic acid, isononyl isononanoate, isododecane peg-200, VP/VP copolymer, PVP, phenoxyethanol, methyl paraben, propyl paraben. May contain: CL 60730, CL 42090, CL 16035 (RED 40), CL 17200 (D&C RED 33), CL 47005 (D&C YELLOW 10)
Made in Taiwan
Expiration date printed.
Not scented
Price: Php 140.00




Comes in a frosted glass bottle, so don't drop it. As I've said earlier, it's very convenient. It comes with a roller, a bit unhygienic though, especially during retouches, when your face and lips aren't that clean anymore. You won't be needing a lot of retouches, because it's long lasting. Upon application, it feels cool, just like the feeling of nail polish remover on skin BUT don't apply a lot AT ONCE because it stings. Try to layer thin applications. Apply lip balm, lipstick or a bit of lip gloss to moisturize your lips.

No makeup face! Just Fashion21 lip and cheek tint.

Lip application is easy. It could be a challenge applying this on the cheeks. In my case, I apply a few rolls on my cheeks, blend it, then apply a few more then on and on until I'm satisfied. It's hard to blend and it dries quickly. It can be removed by water though so I sometimes spray water on my cheeks to make it more easier to blend, or to undo a clownish look. It lasts long on the cheeks, although of course, it fades, but I go home with slightly pink cheeks. On the lips, it lasts long too but expect around 1-3 retouches. Depends. I usually retouch twice. It looks better when applied to clean lips and don't apply this OVER your lipstick or lipgloss! It has no oil in it so it won't blend with those oily lip products but of course you can top it with lipgloss or lipstick.





Overall, this is a really good buy. Cheap, convenient, VERY long-lasting and effective. Though not organic. Available in Watsons and department stores. Look for Fashion21 stalls. I will buy it again.

******
Shameless Plug-in! :)
Check out my other blog handstones.blogspot.com where I show & sell my own beautifully handmade jewelries made from real crystals, because jewelry should be something special and fashionable. I also feature DIY and bead buying tips from time to time.

♥ MY FACEBOOK: HANDSTONES ♥ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter