Fashion 21 Liquid Eyeliner in Brown

8:52 PM

Fashion 21 Liquid Eyeliner in Brown


Black eyeliner looks too intense for an everyday look. I had no plans to buy any cosmetics that time but since I needed one (and this is cheap, again), I bought this.






Content: 9ml
Ingredients: Aqua, stearic acid, Cera Alba, PVP, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol, Methyl Paraben, Propyl paraben, May contain: CL 77499, CL 77491
Made in Taiwan
Not scented
Price: Php 160

It's darker than this. Just the lighting.





It has a long wand so for first timers and those with shaky hands, this isn't gonna help. The brush is kind of flimsy too. It takes1-2 minutes to dry.


It looked okay when applied to the back of the hand but it's a different story on the lids. On bare lids, especially oily lids, it doesn't hold well. I was able to scratch it lightly off my lids! My oh my. On lids with at least foundation and pressed powder on, it stays put. Personally, I don't like the way it's brown.I prefer a raw umber or burnt sienna brown and this is like raw sienna. So I top it off with a brown pencil eyeliner and surprisingly, the pencil eyeliner lasts long with this as a base. Quite stupid but at least I didn't end up throwing this away.

Overall, it's okay. Nothing special. I will go buy another brand of brown liquid eyeliner which may be better.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter