Nu-pore Cosmetic Cotton Swabs

8:48 PM

 Nu-pore Cosmetic Cotton Swabs







 Everyone needs a Q-tip fix. It's the easiest way to blur eyeliner, erase mascara stains on the lids and eyeliner smudges and just about every blurring and erasing of small makeup mistakes. But I find regular cotton buds too big to erase minute makeup mistakes, and too small to fix the most. Also, when I blur my eyeliner using an ordinary Q-tip, it gets totally wiped away instead. I hate using those rubber tip comes in most of the eyeliners; they're just to rough and hard. When my mascara messed up with my lids, an ordinary Q-tip doesn't also remove the mascara, but also my foundation and eyeshadow, so I have an obvious "erase mark." 


I saw Nu-pore Cosmetic Cotton Swabs in a dollar store here in the Philippines. I've never seen such before and I thought it would beat the ordinary Q-tip because of its pointed and flat, paddle-like tips. At Php100, it's cheap.






Flat, wide end.

Tapered end.

The tapered end has been very helpful for me. It blurs the eyeliner well without taking off too much product. Don't poke too hard because the plastic underneath the cotton is quite pointed too, but don't worry, the cotton thick. The paddle-like end made a good job in fixing lipstick smudges and brow mistakes.

Probably you can also use them when doing your manicure when erasing excess nail polish on around the nails. Haven't tried it yet.

Eyeliner freshly applied.

Eyeliner blurred.

























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter