Maybelline Clear Smooth Extra Shine Free Foundation

9:43 PM

♥ MY FACEBOOK: HANDSTONES ♥ 

Maybelline Clear Smooth Extra Foundation



There are tons of reviews about this one. I decided to buy this because of it's oil control claim at Php250. Honestly, I was ambivalent about this because of its ingredients. I am at most avoiding parabens, BHT and anything with "lake" on the pigments. It's hard because almost all cosmetic products have parabens to the least.  I finally gave up because I am tired of my greasy face even on my first subject at school. 


In "Honey."
I got my shade in Honey. I'm not that fair and I don't mind. I like having a bit of color, but not too dark. Anyway, this absorbed my oil longer than my regular pressed powder does. However, the oil control is not up to 16 hours as it claims. For me, I didn't look like a grease pot for 5 hours, and that's with sweating and wiping my face. It's so hot here in the Philippines. Coverage is good for a powder foundation. I don't like the sponge applicator though. It's streaky and it's best when you just pat the foundation on. I didn't break out, which is good. A 7.5gram foundation is not bad but most come in 10grams.



Also, I find the hole on the bottom to be weird. This has no available refills, so what on earth is this for?




So will I buy again? I'll probably look for a gentler oil control foundation, though this is a good one. Freaky chemical ingredients don't appeal to me very much. 


♥ MY FACEBOOK: HANDSTONES ♥ 







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter