, , , , ,

Beauty Society’s Enormous Lash Eyelash Enhancing Serum (New Formula)

6:28 PM

            This 6ml tube normally costs $90 but I got it for Php 2,750.00. Originally, it was formulated with prostaglandins, but they have reformulated it. The new formula doesn’t contain any prostaglandins and parabens. The original formula received way a lot of great reviews and unbelievable before and after pictures. It was even used by a number of celebrities including Kim Kardashian. The new formula however, hasn’t received much adoration, based on online reviews.
            Experience the Enormous Lash Evolution. Transform your lashes dramatically into longer and thicker lashes in 45 to 60 days.
Apply TWICE a day along the lashline, similar to liquid eyeliner.

            So what happened to my lashes during the 45-60 days of faithful twice-a-day application? They did grow longer, but up to now (my 8th month) I am way behind satisfied. My lashes are about a few millimeters longer, not even half a centimeter longer prior to application. For the price, it should’ve performed better. This lasts a little over a year with me. Generously packed with the serum, but that is still not enough. I DON’T recommend this. 
            Some time, I might try RapidLash, but with my experience here (My first lash serum. What a rip off), I have lost my trust with lash serums. Any good experience with RapidLash?
            I hope this is helpful. Try cheaper alternatives first before plunging into a heavy cashout.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter