, , , , ,

G-lish Gelato Eyescream and Cheek Treat Blush

6:44 PM


G-lish Gelato Eyescream

Gelato Eyesecream are individual eyeshadows that come in stackable swivel containers. The texture is quite unconventional; it is like a cross between cream and powder. It has a metallic finish and has no fallouts and it is very pigmented. Dark colors don’t easily come off by mere rubbing. You can’t use a brush when applying this; else you won’t pick up any product. The best way to apply it is by your fingers, so you have to get the hang of blending and blurring the edges. Do not rub on the product to hard or else it will clump on your fingers.
I chose versatile colors, as per usual. The brown color adds depth to your eyes that lasts the whole day, that’s why I like it. Just be precise when applying it. Again, blurring it is quite a labor. The shimmery white one is indeed intense and packs a lot of shine. I use it on my brow bone, nose bridge and cheeks, especially. It makes you look dewy.
The ingredients aren’t listed but I’ve seen a blog that lists the ingredients. You can check them out in SM Megamall Building A, Sta. Lucia Grand Mall, Trinoma and in other local malls. Php60 each.




G-lish Gelato Cheek Treat Blush 




One of my G-lish favorites, along with the Gelato Eyescream. Gelato Cheek Treat Blush comes in many shades, of course. I chose this because it is the least hot pink. It appears very intense on the pot, which made me hesitant to buy it. I think it is best to pass by their boutique and swatch the blushes because the blush colors that appear on their website are different from what they really are.


Shade #02 swatch. Absolutely no glitter.
 At Php100, this is good. It is pigmented and gives a nice color. It is not shimmery or matte, rather, it is more like velvet. No fallout or dusty appearance. The ingredients are listed on the back. Anyway, I’d buy their blush again, probably not this one. I’ll buy their “Tutu and Pinched” blush.

Visit their website if you want :).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter