,

Review: Gold Bio Collagen Face Mask

8:15 PM


This face mask is very intriguing when I first saw it. This is one of the products you'll get for free when you become a distributor in HPi (Hyper Program International). Yes I am now a member and distributor of HPi products. Because this is a freebie (I got 7 free masks in total), I decided to use and review it. Don't worry, I'm always transparent with my reviews. 




What: Gel-like anti-aging face mask
Availability: Online and through HPi
Price: I got it for free. This sells for Php 1,500- Php 3,000 in derma clinics and Php 100-300 online.

Packaging

The get mask is housed in a plastic packaging. The instructions and expiration date are printed in English. However, the ingredients are not listed. I have searched online for ingredients and sites like Amazon and Alibaba presented the following ingredients:

Nano-gold, Plant Collagen, NMF (natural moisturizing factor), Hyaluronic acid, Heronsbill Essential oil, Arbutin, Mountain Lily, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Colloidal Minerals, Sodium PCA, Purified water, Vitamin E 

This face mask smells like rose water and the packaging looks exactly like THIS face mask on Amazon. I think this is the right ingredient list:

Gold Extract, Collagen, Hyaluronic acid, Glycerin, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Grape seed extract, Rose Extract, Deionized water 

If you're not from the Philippines and you can't find this anywhere, try searching it HERE to see all the Gold Bio Collagen Mask on Amazon. 




Performance

First time opening this mask, it was a bit of a challenge. I didn't know how to pull it out. If I pulled it out too hard will it get torn? Luckily, it doesn't. Here is a quick and non-messy way of opening this:

1. Cut a small hole on one corner and drain the liquid in a clean container.
2. Cut an entire side to pull out the mask.
3. Gently pull out the mask. Make sure your hands and face are thoroughly clean.
4. Put the mask on your face. If your bangs are on the way, secure them with a bobby pin. There is no "right" side. Both sides of the mask can be applied on the face.
5. Leave the mask for at least 30 minutes. 



I couldn't stand while wearing this mask because it just slips off. The instruction says to leave this mask for at least 30 minutes so I left it on my face for about 2 hours (while I was reading). Around 5 minutes of wearing this mask, I could immediately feel a cooling and very refreshing effect. I thought "Oh ok that's nice" and nothing else. It isn't a perfect fit for my face because my forehead is too high. Also, the holes for the mouth and eyes are slightly too small so some of the fluid gets in my mouth (it's tasteless). It smells like rose water which is also relaxing.

The instruction says do not reuse the face mask but I'm feeling rebellious :). I cut the mask into small rectangular pieces and stored them inside the packaging. I poured the liquid back into the mask to soak the rectangular pieces. I place these DIY eye masks whenever I am pulling an all-nighter.




Verdict
.
4/5

I like this mask. At first I thought it was pure b*llshit but then it's a relaxing, face brightening mask. It gave my face a dewy look for weeks and the wrinkles around my eyes are lessened. It may not fulfill everything stated on the packaging (what product does?) but I am happy with the results. I didn't breakout even though I didn't wash my face after using the mask. I went straight to applying moisturizer (I washed my face and used toner before applying the mask). I'm happy that I got this for free. Heck, I don't even want to sell my other free gold masks because I want to keep them for myself :P.



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter