, ,

Everyday Minerals 11 pc. Brush set Review

11:58 PM

I only have a few makeup brushes but recently, I bought Everyday Minerals 11 pc. makeup brush set from Olx.ph. This brush set is also known as Ebay 11 pc. makeup brush set. Before that, my makeup brushes were almost non-existent. I'm telling you, this Everyday Minerals 11 pc. makeup brush set is a must! I bought this for Php 650 plus Php 40 shipping to Metro Manila. The seller does meetups in Puregold Fairview but I'm too lazy lol. All in all, I paid Php 690 (US$1=Php45. So about US$15.30). If you want to boost your makeup brush collection and if you are quite short on budget, these makeup brushes are a must! Everyday minerals 11 pc. makeup brush set is perfect for professionals and beginners alike. 

These are the FACE brushes:
1. Foundation Brush, 2. Blush Brush, 3. Powder Brush, 4. Flat top kabuki brush, 5. Mini flat top kabuki brush





I placed a 1 peso coin for reference. I was not able to wash the blush brush yet because this was a quick review I did out of an impulse.

These are the EYE brushes:


6. Pencil Brush, 7. Slanted crease brush, 8. Fluffy eye brush/Shader brush, 9. Concealer brush or Eyeshadow brush (for patting color on the lids), 10. Slanted eyebrow brush, 11. Big fluffy brush


The bristles are soft and not scratchy. Although they are made from synthetic bristles, I have no complaints. They have fall outs, probably about 3-5 strands of hair, especially the face brushes. I like the wooden handle because it gives the brushes an expensive look. The big fluffy brush (11) can also be used to draw matte powder bronzer on the face or apply shimmer highlights to the cheekbones and nose bridge. I was torn between this brush set and the "MAC" or "Bobbi Brown" 24-piece makeup brushes, but I noticed that those sets have a lot of redundant brushes that may only be useful for makeup artists who have a lot of clients ergo the need for a lot of the same kind of brushes.

My only disappointment is that these brushes didn't come in a casing. They only have a pouch which makes it hard to pull them out when you need to use them.

I also like to show my other favorite makeup brushes. I know they are not a lot because I'm not a makeup artist but if you're a beginner in makeup brushes, these can give you an idea where to start. 

12. Epsa tapered kabuki brush (Php120), 13. Elf essentials blending brush (Php130), 14. Elf all over eyeshadow brush (Php130), 15. Marinaude tapered eye brush (Php90), 16. Generic dual ended brush from Rustan's Makati (Php 70).


I'd rate this makeup brush set 4 out of 5 stars because it does not come with a decent casing. But overall, it exceeded my expectations :)

**UPDATE
Hello! It's been more than 6 months since I purchased this brush set. I have been using them everyday and I must say, they're still holding up well! There is only very little shredding. The bamboo handles are in the same condition. 

I haven't seen this 11-piece brush set online lately so I took time to look for it in Amazon. The cheapest 11-Piece brush set costs US$9! It is this same brush set that I bought for around Php 690 or US$15. THIS is the entire listing on Amazon for this brush set. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter