, ,

Luxe Organix 98.5% Snail Gel

1:44 AM

I gave up on snail filtrates because the Korean snail products are so pricey. When I saw Luxe Organix 98.5% Snail gel, I immediately picked it up. It was on buy 1, take 1 promo so I gave the other jar to my mom. 




300ml gel, Php 399 per jar normally (1 USD = 46-48 PHP)
Bought at SM North Edsa Watson's (Annex)

Packaging

The snail gel is housed in an orange, transparent jar. The jar is wrapped in clear plastic to avoid tampering. A clear lid can be found inside the jar to prevent spillage. The lid screws tightly.



The ingredients and product information are printed at the back sticker.



If you notice, this contains 30 grams of Snail secretion filtrate. The 98.5% pertains to this, not to the entire product weight (300ml). The only let down for me was triethanolamine, but the great thing is this gel doesn't contain parabens, mineral oil, benzophenone and artificial coloring. Even though this gel has alcohol, it never felt drying. I don't see collagen or elastin in the ingredient so I assume that this gel rather stimulates collagen and elastin, or maybe it has the amino acids for our skin to build collagen and elastin. 

Performance
This clear gel has a light, refreshing fragrance that dissipates when you apply the gel on your skin. This gets absorbed very quickly, leaving my skin with a dewy appearance. My mom applies this on her hands, face, neck and arms. When I asked how well it worked on her, she told me that her skin felt hydrated without feeling oily. A fat deposit bump on her face also disappeared.

I have just been using this for 5 days and so far I like it. I apply this during the day under my makeup and it helps keep my skin from creasing. It has also lightened that stubborn cystic pimple scar on my cheek. I experienced no breakout from this. 


I'll update this blog after a week again :).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter