, ,

REVIEW: Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Eyeliner in Espresso Last

2:33 AM

This eyeliner is too awesome! I am glad to have discovered this gem of an eyeliner. I will keep on buying this stuff.



What: Pencil Eyeliner
Spotted: Bought online. Currently unavailable locally (Philippines)
Price: Php 125 (US$1=Php 45)

Packaging

Ordinary packaging. It doesn't even come with a box. It's wrapped tight in a plastic cover. I used a sharp cutter to slice the plastic on the cap so I can still protect the eyeliner label from fading.






Performance

It glides on smoothly. However, if you want to create a winged eyeliner look with this one, it may be disappointing. You will need to slant eyeliner brush to wing the shadow out. However, once it's on the skin, it begins to set and form then, it would be hard to rub it off. I am one sweaty girl and this little bad boy here did its job well as a pencil freaking eyeliner. Pencil.

Here is a fresh swatch:


Then here it is rubbed 7x roughly:




Here is it freshly applied:


Here it is after 4 hours. I took a 1.5 hour commute to university. I retouched my pressed powder.


After 7 hours unretouched:



Verdict

4/5

I would buy again! I just don't like that it has to be sharpened because the lead tip is quite soft so the blade ruins a perfectly pointy tip. It's worth the price!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter