,

Review: Human Nature Healthy Lotion in Powder Love

7:17 PM

We girls consciously subject ourselves to harmful chemicals, from cosmetics, hair dye and hair polish. We seem to don't mind until one day, we get sick from using these. While we can't give up cosmetics, there are many harmful things that we can eliminate. I personally use organic soap, shampoo and lotion. Human Nature gives the most accessible budget-friendly organic stuff.



What: Cream lotion. 200ml.
Spotted: Human Nature stores and Robinson's Grocery (beauty section)
PriceL Php 199 (roughly Php1/ml)

Packaging

Everything you need to know about Human Nature Healthy Lotion is printed on the sticker. The expiration date is printed at the bottom. I think it would be better if it's a pump dispenser but I have no qualms about this. The lid is tight enough for travelling. This lotion is available in 50 ml and 200 ml.





Performance

Human Nature Healthy Lotion comes in 2 scents: powder and berries. I didn't like the berry version so I chose this. I feel like a baby after using this. The lotion itself is not greasy so it's perfect for the Philipine's hot, humid weather. It has no SPF however, so before leaving for school. I still use sunblock after applying Human Nature. It's not that watery but it's not viscious and creamy either.



I love applying this on my arms, legs, thighs, back and neck. It is organic so I'm sure I'm not making my skin drink harmful chemicals. When I'm in a hurry, I even use this as my face primer because it gives an instant smooth feeling.

Verdict

4/5

YES I will buy again. I just wish Human Nature won't phase this out because honestly, they love phasing out good products. They used to have a ROyal Jelly face cream! Also, I hope they will come up with a cocoa butter and shea butter lotion just like Vanilla & Co. I love Vanilla & Co. but they're not widely available. I buy my Vanilla & Co at Sesou in Trinoma but they don't carry the entire product range.

Pros
-Organic.
-Affordable and widely available.
-Non-greasy but very moisturizing.

Cons
-No SPF
-Although it has soybean, sunflower and avocado oil, I wish Human Nature will come up with a cocoa butter and shea butter lotion.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter