, ,

Review: Sutla Flawless Papaya Whitening Soap

9:41 PM

MY FACEBOOK: HANDSTONES 



Packaging:

What: 60g of lightly scented bar soap
Where I bought it: Online at Sulit.com.ph
Price: Php 22 each (Php 25 SRP)




This is the old packaging. The new packaging has the ingredients & expiry date included. Here are the ingredients for Sutla Flawless Papaya Soap:


Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera, Dionized water, Sodium hydroxide, Glycerin, carica papaya, kojic dipalmitate, collagen, l-gluatathione, moringa oleifera, tocopherol, hydrolyzed placental extract. cocamide dea, fragrance.

No hydroquinone, no mercury, no animal fat, FDA approved, Halal, no harmful ingredients.


Manufactured by: Glowcal Mfg. Corp
(+63) 656 - 7706

FDA NN: 20130919090320

Performance


This 60 gram soap lasts about 3-4 weeks when used 2x a day. I leave it to dry on a soap dish and I still use it even if it's just as thick as a cardboard because it doesn't break. It lathers very well and exfoliates impressively that you need to scrub very well. I spend most of my shower time trying to slough off dead skin cells (libag) caused by this. I don't end up with a dry squeaky clean feeling that I get from cheap commercial soaps.


As for the whitening, it does deliver. I  actually started to see results in 2 weeks, but not so drastic, maybe because I'm quite fair-skinned to begin with. I haven't taken a picture yet because I never thought this would work! P22 a bar? Seriously? The only reason I bought this is that Kevin Balot posted this on her Instagram and that she likes it. It has 6 active whitening ingredients.

Conclusion

Pros:
♦ Affordable @Php 22 (some sellers sell this at Php 25-35 each)
♦ Doesn't crumble
♦ Effective!
♦ Lightly scented
♦ Not drying (of course use lotion always)
♦ 6 Active whitening ingredients!

Cons:
♦ Quite small. One bar lasts 3-4 weeks
♦ May be difficult to find in stores & malls
♦ Because of papain, it stings a little bit on the skin, especially on the face & upper lip (medyo mahapdi)

So will I buy again! YES! (i actually ordered 15 pieces for personal use.)
Do I recommend this? Yes









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter