,

Review: Collection 2000 Haul

1:43 PM

MY FACEBOOK: HANDSTONES

I recently introduced Collection 2000 (a UK brand) to my mom & she liked it because it's affordable.  So here is our haul. I'm just going to review them as I have used the products, too.

Collection 2000 Lasting Colour Lipstick in Vintage Rose 

Php 199




This has SPF 15 and available in 11 shades. I really like this one! It's not waxy & doesn't clump on your lips overtime. It stays true to its color. I felt my lips tighten/tingle a little bit as if the color is attaching itself on my lips. Now I know why this is Award Winning. The transfer is just very slight.




Will I buy again? Yes!
Do I recommend this? Yes it's worth the money


Php 299


This handy felt tip eyeliner has good color pay off. The black pigment is consistent and isn't watery. The tip is slightly thick which makes it hard to draw thin lines for everyday look, but it's manageable with practice. My first time using this, I ended up with Adele eyeliner & I was just going to buy some groceries. It dries quickly on the lids so better be sure about what you're drawing. 





I find one con. It transfers slightly. I mean when it's fully dried and you wipe it with your fingers, you'll get a faint gray stain on your fingers. I feel that it isn't waterproof either because it was totally messed up when I rubbed my eyes because some particle got inside & made me teary. 

Will I buy again? No
Recommended? Depends. This suits girls with dry to normal skin who are always on the go. But you never know when you need to scratch your eyes.






Collection 2000 3-in-1 Ultimate Fix Compact Foundation #3 Biscuit

Php 249




This is their cream-to-powder foundation with SPF 15 that comes in 3 shades. It comes with a sponge and the mirror is located under the flip compartment of the compact. It's quite a hassle  having to flip it constantly just to swipe some color and look at the mirror. It claims to combine concealer, foundation and powder, targeting women on the go. My experience is that it doesn't feel that powdery nor oily either. The coverage is sheer to medium. It doesn't hold that good after sweating. 
























Ingredients:



Will I buy again? No.
Recommended? No. Save your money for some better foundation.


Collection 2000 Work the Colour Eyeshadow Trio #1 Choc Chip

Php 249





2 eyeshadow & 1 cream as a base. The cream feels like a clear lipstick & is glittery in this palette. The shadow are pigmented enough and has no fall-outs. Use a proper eyeshadow brush and not this sponge tip brush because it doesn't deliver the color well. 
Swatched 1x with my finger.




Will I buy again? No
Do I recommend this? No. Just add P100 & you'll get their Smokey Eyes Palette which comes with browns, grays, whites and a pigmented enough black. I'd go for the Php 349 Smokey Eyes Palette


Collection 2000 Pure Gloss Lip gloss in Honey

Php 169



Available in 5 shades, this one is really not sticky. It's sheer, so that's nice unless you have pale or dark lips. What I don't like are the large chunks of shimmer that migrates around your mouth overtime as the lip gloss dries up. The ingredients aren't listed.




Will I buy again? No
Do I recommend this? Depends. Do you like glittery glosses? I don't. I prefer Human Nature's lipglosses because even if I accidentally & inevitable  ingest them, I know I'm safe.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter