Fashion 21 Eyeshadow Trio

7:27 PM





Oh I love this eyeshadow set. It’s a nice in-a-hurry neutral set. It gives me natural-looking depth to my eyes. According to their website, it is waterproof. I haven’t tried submerging my swatches under running water but this eyeshadow does last the whole day, and it is fairly pigmented. This is what I bring to school.


I find the lightest color useless. It has the same shade as my skin so it doesn’t show at all. The other two shades are beautiful.  I would buy this again because it has no ingredient with “Al Lake” on it, although it contains parabens.


Seven color trios are available. This has received the Beauty Awards by Cosmo in 2009. They also have single eyeshadow pots which I haven't tried yet.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter