, ,

Nichido Stardust Eyeshadow in Touch of Pink

7:35 PM


Nichido Stardust Eyeshadow in Touch of Pink

Touch of Pink
 

Nichido is a local brand here in the Philippines. I’ve tried their products and some are good, some are just mediocre.

Swatch with my fingers
This set comes with three 1.6grams of eyeshadow and a dual-ended sponge tip applicator, which I don’t use. I bought this because I do not have pink eyeshadows yet, and for Php168, I will get three colors in a compact with a mirror. The packaging also said that this is highly pigmented, so I gave it a shot.

This is a swatch of Kiss of Pink with my fingers. It seems fairly decent, but when I used a brush, the colors just sat on top of my skin and looking barely there.




Set A: I packed my eyeshadow brush with the product and sweeped them on my skin WITHOUT primer on. This is what I got; a whisper of barely visible colors.
Set B: I brushed the eyeshadow on my skin WITH primer on. What a relief. I thought I would be chucking this eyeshadow set in the bin.
Set C: I applied the eyeshadow using my finger. This was what I got when I swatched the sample at Nichido’s booth.








I wouldn’t buy this again, or any of their Stardust eyeshadows even though an eyeshadow primer helps.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter