, ,

Review: Sleek iDivine Palette in Oh So Special

2:37 PM

I finally got this palette after so much hesitation. My next palette is ELF's 32 or 48 piece eye shadow as a reward for finishing my term paper due February. Yay motivation!





Package & Product

What: 12 piece eyeshadow (1.1grams each)
Where I bought it: The Ramp at Landmark Makati
Price: Php 650 (about Php55 per color)


The packaging is very sturdy and I like the black, matte casing. The hinge isn't loose and lock can be opened easily. It feels sturdy and expensive. The huge mirror is a plus, too!






It says mineral-based but it's not really your organic mineral make-up based on the ingredients.




Performance
When applying, it's best to use a proper eyeshadow brush or your fingers. Use the spongetip applicator just for mild smudging. It clings to the lids very well even if you just have a foundation & no primer under. 


I'm just quite frustrated by the color selection. Who needs 2 pairs of matte & shimmery pinks that differ only in undertones & look the same when applied on lids? -.- Au Naturel has too dark browns & Storm has too dark grays so I picked Oh so Special. It could have been better if Ribbon or Pamper is a shimmer light gold or beige shade instead.

Longevity: It stays on pretty well. I go to school at 10AM and arrive home at 5PM and my eyeshadow is still distinct, I mean I could still see my crease & lid color. Some eyeshadow brands just fade or melt into each other. I didn't use a primer, just foundation and still it lasted that long.

Sometimes I use BOXED and WRAPPED UP as brow powders, too. Fades a little on the brows though.


These swatches were swatched using 2 light taps with my fingers on each eyeshadow. Very pigmented! Except for BOW. However, BOW is excellent as a blending color; when you want to smoke out a shadow easily without picking up the same color.





Conclusion

Pros:
-Long-lasting, buildable & very pigmented. Won't let you down :P
-Won't budge on top of a foundation and/or eye primer
-OK Price @ PHP 650
-Sturdy packaging

Cons
-Color selection!
-Not widely available

*****
My FACEBOOK ! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter