, ,

Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo

9:07 PM


I'm a fan of easy-application hair colors. I couldn't find Liese Prettia anywhere so sometimes, I settle for cheap ones like this. What happened? Read on.




What: Shampoo-on hair color. Pearly + brown fluid inside.
Shade: Chestnut Brown
How much: Php60
Where I bought it: Mercury Drug
It comes with a pair of disposable plastic gloves. You may dispose it or just rinse it then save it for future use. It has a light fragrance but nothing like that strong hair color smell. It says permanents but I haven't tested the product's lasting power on my hair. 



Ingredients and description:



Honestly, I was disappointed because of two things:

1.) Chestnut brown is quite dark. My existing hair color is now almost dark brown.
2.) It failed to cover my black roots.





But the good thing is, it covered my white hairs totally and it's FDA-approved. But I'm not really after that. So will a buy again? NO.









************
Shameless Plug-in! :)
Check out my other blog handstones.blogspot.com where I show & sell my own beautifully handmade jewelries made from real crystals, because jewelry should be something special and fashionable. I also feature DIY and bead buying tips from time to time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter