Glam Works Permanent Hair Dye Color Shampoo in Light Brown

11:04 PM

♥ MY FACEBOOK: HANDSTONES ♥ 

We all love a little bit of DIY from time to time. I saw this at SM Department Store and I was really sold to the price and the before and after picture.

It's basically a shampoo-on hair color. The shampoo is light-yellow and has a slight pineapple scent. At Php50, I thought it was an awesome deal because of the before and after swatch.






The package inside includes a sachet of the product and a pair of plastic gloves.




Inside the pouch there are 2 compartments: one for the color and one for the developer. These are the instructions and cautionary warnings:



I left it for an hour. It didn't sting or itch. Honestly, I skipped the patch test :P. Washing it is as easy as rinsing off shampoo. The water wasn't even brown or tinted. But overall, I was REALLY DISAPPOINTED. It's nothing like a permanent hair dye (since it claims to only last 8 weeks). Here are my actual pictures. Judge them.


BEFORE

AFTER
The only thing it did was to enhance my previous hair color a little bit. No change on my black roots. I won't repurchase.

*********
Shameless Plug-in! :)
Check out my other blog handstones.blogspot.com where I show & sell my own beautifully handmade jewelries made from real crystals, because jewelry should be something special and fashionable. I also feature DIY and bead buying tips from time to time.

♥ MY FACEBOOK: HANDSTONES ♥ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter