, , ,

Review: Ardent Gluta-C Whitening Facial Serum

9:49 PM

♥ MY FACEBOOK: HANDSTONES ♥ 

I thought I wouldn't need a whitening serum, but then, I noticed that my face is getting more dull and tired-looking because of college stress. You know, papers, exams, reports, etc.






What: Whitening facial serum. Transparent gel. Light fragrance.
Price: Php249
Where I bought it: SM Hypermart

 

Ingredients and description:





 

The expiry date id printed on the box and on the tube inside. My dear vain girls, please always check the expiration date. Every store should accept a return or exchange within 7 days.





 As for the whitening, I've posted before and after pictures within 2 weeks of usage 1x a day. Personally, I think it did whiten my skin because I had to change my pressed powder shade.

AFTER


AFTER

Upon application, the gel was instantly absorbed (or has evaporated lol). It didn't feel greasy or creamy. I was expecting a rich, hydrating and quite greasy feel on the skin since this is a NIGHT SERUM. Serums are supposed to be thick and rich.

As you can see, I still have very visible dark circles and spider veins. I didn't notice firming and tightening effects because of this. For my wrinkles, I did notice some improvement on my under eye wrinkles whenever I smile. They aren't that prominent anymore. Also, my skin isn't that dull anymore. For firming and tightening, I swear by DermaWand. Some people say it isn't effective but it helps lift and firm my skin (especially the onset of hooded eyelids). Anyway, I'm after the brightening effect because I'm starting to look like a stressed zombie.

Did I like it? Hmm, about 70% lol. It's just that there was some discrepancies on the ingredients listed ON THE BOX and from an online source. On the box there were no parabens but in this page, there were Methylparaben, Ethylparaben,Propylparaben,Butylparaben and Isobutylparaben.

What do you think? Biggie or no biggie? 



If Gluta-C interests you, feel free to check out their website



**************
Shameless Plug-in! :)
Check out my other blog handstones.blogspot.com where I show & sell my own beautifully handmade jewelries made from real crystals, because jewelry should be something special and fashionable. I also feature DIY and bead buying tips from time to time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter