,

Review: Nad's HandsFree Hair Removal Creme.

10:57 PM

Nad's HandsFree  Hair Removal Creme.






Nad's HandsFree  Hair Removal Creme is the new no mess creme that removes unwanted hair in minutes. The soft foam head allows easy hands free application as the creme goes to the hair not your hands. Just squeeze a small amount of creme to the top and smooth on using the soft foam applicator. 


What I like:
> easy application. Non messy hands
> Cheap at Php100 here.
> Quick and effective, especially on the legs
>Tight cap. A lot of product (200ml)


What I dislike:
> It has a strong  chemical smell
> foam applicator makes it hard to apply on knees.


I will repurchase.


Ingredients:






Dispose it after 6 months.
About thioglycolate:
"When the depilatory is applied to the skin, a component in the product, such as thioglycolic acid, reacts with the protein in the hair and weakens it. The hair can then be removed from the skin by gentle wiping, scraping, or rinsing. This is effective on any part of the hair structure that is above the level of the skin." 
>>Source<<


Application:




My legs before the application. I was so lazy with it since I can't wear shorts or skirt because of the boils and the scar it has left on my right leg. I am of Asian descent, part Chinese. The leg hair is quite thick and long.  




 During the application, I just had to leave it for 15 minutes. Foam application helps a lot, but it's quite difficult on the knees. Also, the cream tends to collect on the sides of the foam, so I still used my fingers to wipe it clean and put the cream on my leg. There's no need to saturate my leg with the cream, unless my leg hairs were as thick as pubic hairs haha. :)




After application. No more hairs. No itchy bumps and small scratches unlike when I shave. It has been weeks now since I used this and I just have a few hair growths. No itch whatsoever in my case. I will repurchase. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter