, , , ,

Nichido Gorgeous Eye Pencil (Nice Gal, Pink Diamond, Bronze Glow)

7:41 PM

Nichido Gorgeous Eye Pencil 
(Nice Gal, Pink Diamond, Bronze Glow)


Nice Gal, Bronze Glow and Pink Diamond respectively

This 1.4g of eye pencils comes in a vast set of colors, but I chose these three because they do not look wacky. Also, they are very wearable colors, but they look prettier when worn during the day.  They are not waterproof though, so consider frequent reapplication, and if it’s a dark shade, beware of smudging and raccoon eyes.

Nice Gal (white): It comes off shimmery and creamy. The color can last about 3-4 hours but the shimmer stays quite longer. It is so creamy that it tends to clump around the lower lashes when used on the waterline. It is not that nice at all on the waterline but I still dot it carefully on my lower lash line if I want some sparkle to my eyes. Good for brightening the inner corners of the eye. Somehow, when this fades, all that is left are tiny glitters. I won't repurchase.

Bronze Glow: It comes off shimmery and not as creamy as Nice Gal. It is not scratchy. This is my favorite, just the right texture and bronze color. It lasts about 4 hours. I line my lower lash line with this one instead of a black liner. The sales lady said this can be used as an eyeshadow. Well, I just line my crease with this one if I wanted some color, but obviously, you can’t blur this with any brush. I will buy this again.

Pink Diamond: It comes off shimmery and not as creamy as Nice Gal. It lasts about 3-4 hours. I line my lower lash line and waterline with this one if I want to brighten up my eyes without looking so cosmetic, unlike matte white eyeliner. This has a pink peach color. I'll buy this again.

I don’t like the plastic cap because it cracks when you push it back too hard. The rubber tip for smudging is alright, though it’s a little rough for the lids. I don’t mind reapplication. When buying, check the manufacturing date printed on the pencil. I have seen some pencils manufactured way in 2006 and are still sold today (2011). Overall, these are good, especially the Bronze Glow.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter