,

Snoe Flash On Double Eye Glue and Nichido Lash Glue Comparison

6:25 PM


Snoe Flash On Double Eye Glue



   Cheap Php 170

    Clear glue.
    Can be used to make double eyelids? (Why do that??)
    Easy to apply and to remove
    Durable enough
    Bottle contains a lot of glue

 ✖  Not so tacky





Snoe is new in the beauty industry here in the Philippines. I’ve been to one of their kiosk inside Robinsons Metro East along Marcos Highway. They sell soaps for Php140 at 135 grams, lotions, face peel-off mask, eye shadow, lip balms, lip and cheek tint (my next buy!), concealer and many more.  One thing that caught my interest is their false eyelash glue. They also sell false lashes but it looks kind of cheap. Anyway,  Snoe Flash On Double Eye Glue costs Php170 and can last for months.


I also have another false eyelash glue by Nichido (Php60). It comes in a glass vial at 3ml. I don’t do false lashes a lot so cheap lash glue are my buys. 


I am not a false lash aficionado so I wonder what that stick is for. Maybe for doing double eyelids as well? I am not a monolid so I have no need to. Seriously, why even do that?






Snoe Flash On Double Eye Glue has a generous amount of product as you can see in the picture.  The bottom half is the glue inside.






The packaging looks cute. The plastic bottle resembles that of a liquid eyeliner’s.  Make sure to close the cap tightly. You should feel a click.



Inside looks like that of a liquid eyeliner too. Don’t be misled by the clear glue; it is viscous enough, though not as sticky as Nichido’s.  With the stable synthetic brush applicator, I guess this is very good for strip false lashes. 


I don’t own and use strip lashes because it feels heavy on my lids so individual lash clumps are my best choice. I got this for Php220 at 8mm in a shop in a mall in Manila. 12 mm is also available, as well as various false lashes – feathers, glittery, colored, thin and natural, you name it and that shop has it.


An individual lash clump with Snoe Flash On Double Eye Glue on the very tip. I hope you can see the clear blob of glue.  As usual, wait for the glue to become tacky. I prefer to blow it.


The lash clump adheres well enough. I was flicking this lash clump for a few times and it didn’t come off. It’s easy to pulloff though. Since Snoe Flash On Double Eye Glue is not so rubbery, you don’t need to play some tug-of-war with your eyelid and false lash.


Tacky test! Sorry for the poor focus. Again, Snoe Flash On Double Eye Glue is not so rubbery. It leaves little to no residue on your lids and fingers unlike Nichido which turns gray as you try to rub it off.
I think I would stick to Snoe Flash On Double Eye Glue. 



Nichido False Eyelash Glue
ü 





Pros

 Cheap Php60
Adheres well/ Super sticky
 Widely available in the Philippines

Cons
 Messy. Product buildup in the rim.
Weird applicator and packaging. Better in a small tube with pointed nozzle.
Small bottle barely stands on its own.
 Difficult application.







Unlike Snoe Flash On Double Eye Glue, I have had a problem with nasty product build up around the nozzle of Nichido lash glue. This makes the cap hard to unscrew. Product build up is inevitable. Glue tends to collect at the rim when you put the cap back.




The weird applicator of Nichido lash glue. 






The glue appears iridescent and dries clear. I am pleased with its stickiness, however false eyelashes can be hard to remove with Nichido lash glue. 




One super sticky glue! I think this is stickier than Elmer’s  Craft Glue! It was quite an effort pulling my fingers apart. Notice how my skin is being tugged. Too bad if that's my eyelid!



Nichido false eyelash glue is available in Watson’s and in most department stores in the Philippines.  Snoe is available in Snoe boutiques and kiosks. I remember that Snoe has branches in Robinson’s Metroeast, Robinson’s Galleria and Glorietta (I forgot which one!).

**********
Shameless Plug-in! :)
Check out my other blog handstones.blogspot.com where I show & sell my own beautifully handmade jewelries made from real crystals, because jewelry should be something special and fashionable. I also feature DIY and bead buying tips from time to time.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter