REVIEW: Glish Lip & Cheek Tint in Pink Crush

7:10 PM

Out of curiosity I checked out G-lish' website because G-lish was my make up during high school. I was surprised that the website has a new look and I got more excited when I saw Pink Crush. Here is a review.



What: 5 grams of cream blush in Pink Crush.
Spotted: Glish Kiosk in Sta. Lucia Mall (Marcos Hi-Way-Cainta)
Price: Php 140 (from Php 120)

Packaging

One clear tube contains 5 grams of product. It doesn't come in a box and all ingredients and info are listed on the sticker at the back. The expiration date and date manufactured are printed but can be removed easily. 



Performance

I prefer using Pink Crush on the cheeks rather on the lips. It feels sticky on the lips and the pigmentation on the lips is poor unless I scoop out a large amount of product. As usual you'd get a pink finger stain.





On the cheeks, here is a picture of a single, thin application of Pink Crush on my cheeks. TIP: Use this AFTER applying pressed powder. It feels too sticky when applied directly after foundation and it fades easily when applied directly on the skin.


Conclusion

So-so. Recommended? It's okay. Might or might not buy again.

Pros
Lovely pink tint
Candy scented (but no sweet taste)
Affordable (Php 140)
Cute and sturdy packaging
Perfect for cold environments
No mineral oil or petrolatum


Cons
Sticky formula. 
Doesn't last the entire day unlike liquid lip and cheek tints

May be unhygienic


Visit their website at www.g-lish.net




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Today's Views

Website Visitor Counter